Name above all Names

Monday, July 26, 2010

Starting Over

My reading at 5:00 am this morning also led me to another realization. The need to redefine the purpose and use of this Blog. I orginally wanted to use it as a way for personal reflection, to write my prayers for God and to look back and see how he has answered me so that I may grow in my walk. It was also intended to explore and deepen my faith through these prayers and my own understanding of the scripture I read. I wanted also to be able to share these reflections with friends, family, and strangers who might feel the same and struggle with the same things I do and even give me feedback for growth while sharing their own stories. However, it seems that this has become a place of writing my own devotions for the reader to follow. Not a bad purpose, but not the one God was leading me to. So, here I go, anew and starting fresh. I have deleted the posts that I feel haven't been true to my original calling and am redirecting. Again, please share your thoughts and stories with me. Thanks for being a part of my life anew in God.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your growth in our amazing Lord...

    : - D

    <3

    ReplyDelete